Time is running out to secure your place at the NADP Annual Conference 2015.  The closing date for bookings is Friday 5th June.

This year the NADP Annual Conference will be reaching out an international audience.

Working for disability equality in Higher Education – the global perspective’  The programme and session descriptions are now available on our website.

The content of this conference will embrace University Disabled Leaders from around the world and will be of extreme relevance to the DSA changes.

Speakers from 10 countries will be contributing to the conference programme across a range of themes – ‘Inclusive Practice and Universal Design for Learning; Service Development and Support Strategies; Transition and Employability; Technology and Disability Specific topics.

Please click here  for the online booking form.  Payment is by credit card at the time of booking, if you require an alternative method of payment, please use the attached booking form,

NADP members will need to provide their membership number to secure the reduced member rate.  If you are unsure of your membership number please contact [log in to unmask]

We are not currently taking day delegate bookings at this Conference, however, exclusive to NADP members, we are offering an ‘Institutional’ booking category providing the option to send a different delegate (one) on each day.

Delegates are able to book accommodation as part of the booking process and should review the accommodation options before completing the booking.  If accommodation is required for any part of an ‘Institutional’ booking, please contact [log in to unmask] to arrange this.

Booking fees:

NADP Member £290.00

NADP Institutional £330.00

Closing date for all bookings is 5th June 2015.

A Gala dinner (optional to attend) will be held on Wednesday 22nd July at The Midland Hotel, and will be an ideal opportunity to relax with fellow delegates whilst enjoying the award winning cuisine of The Midland Hotel.

Beverley Jones

NADP Ltd

Tel/Fax 01604 497933

www.nadp-uk.org