Dear colleagues,

I wondered if any of you has experience with supporting staff with Deuteranopia aka red/green colour blindness? For instance have you set any restrictions or developed guidance on which colours to be used in charts and presentations. Any ideas or indeed experiences/ practice you can share would be of great interest. Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Martin

Martin Steinmuller

EDI Project Support

Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Unit – Vice Chancellor’s Advisory and Support Department

Office hours: Tuesday and Thursday (9-17:30)

T + 44 (0)20 8417 4084 / Internal 64084

F + 44 (0)20 8417 4159

E: [log in to unmask]

www.kingston.ac.uk

River House I 53-57 High Street I  Kingston upon Thames  I Surrey I KT1 1LQ

Kingston University London