1. plasma glucagon C terminal -

Dr Lee Armstrong, RRPL, 2nd Floor , Kelvin Laboratories, Royal Victoria
Hospital, Grosvenor Road, Belfast ,BT12 6BA     See Assay Finder

2. pancreastatin is Chromogranin A see Assay Finder for  2 labs

3. 2003 International Myeloma Working Group and Myeloma UK say blood or *urine
paraprotein* but assays only seem to be available for blood

Best wishes

John

On 4 May 2015 at 09:42, Bart Ballieux <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  Best regards,
>
> Bart
>

> * B.E.P.B. Ballieux PhD*, *Clinical Biochemist* *Endocrinology*, *Department
> KCL, E2-P. * *Leiden University Medical Centre,* *P.O.box 9600,* *2300RC
> Leiden*
> *Tel: +3171-5262165/62278* *Fax: +3171-5266753*  *email: **[log in to unmask]
> P *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk