Many thanks to everyone who has replied to my request for hyoid images!

It is clear now that what I really need are specific images of the epihyoid and ceratohyoid bones. I have a specimen that I think may be one of these, but most images don't show enough detail on these individual bones.

If anyone has detailed photos of these bones I'd be very keen to see them.

Thanks!

Lizzie