Arthur, I don't think you responded to some of the questions I asked in
an earlier email which were designed to help me give some advice:

1.  Can you be more explicit about what you mean by admin status?  Do
you mean a WebPA Administrator or just a teacher?

2.  Which version of WebPA are you using?

Stephen