Two notices about jobs in Sociology below - one from Edinburgh (3 lectureships) and one from Manchester Met (research associate in policy evaluation).

There is also a Teaching Fellow position in Sociology at Warwick University:

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5062452&ownertype=fair&jcode=1460978

Gurminder

------------------------------

Dear all,

We have three new lectureships being presently advertised: in Sustainable Development, Digital Sociology and a general lectureship in Sociology.

I’d be grateful if would circulate through your usual networks and make strong candidates aware of these opportunities.

NB: Each post has a different submission deadline.

Best wishes.

Nick Prior
Head of Sociology
University of Edinburgh

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AKY051/lecturer-in-sociology-sustainable-development/

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AKY613/lecturer-in-sociology/

https://www.vacancies.ed.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=033061

---------------------------

Dear everyone,

I would be grateful if you could circulate this link to your networks.

http://jobs.theguardian.com/job/6074525/research-associate-policy-evaluation-and-research-unit/

Best wishes

Gary

Professor Gary Pollock

Head of Sociology,   Manchester Metropolitan University

Geoffrey Manton Building (room 319),   M15 6LL, UK

[log in to unmask]  | +44 (0)161-247-3466  |  www.sociology.mmu.ac.uk  |   MYPLACE  www.fp7-myplace.eu  |   MYWEB  www.fp7-myweb.eu

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "