Dear All,

The draft March figures are available as follows:

1. ALICE (http://wlcg-sam.cern.ch/reports/2015/201503/wlcg/WLCG_All_Sites_ALICE_Mar2015.pdf).

No problems.

2. ATLAS (http://wlcg-sam.cern.ch/reports/2015/201503/wlcg/WLCG_All_Sites_ATLAS_Mar2015.pdf

Brunel: 85%:96%
QMUL: 62%:62%
UCL: 27%:27%
Sussex: 39%:39%

3. CMS (http://wlcg-sam.cern.ch/reports/2015/201503/wlcg/WLCG_All_Sites_CMS_Mar2015.pdf)

Brunel: 86%:96%

4. LHCb( http://wlcg-sam.cern.ch/reports/2015/201503/wlcg/WLCG_All_Sites_LHCB_Mar2015.pdf)

All good.

As usual, if your site is named above please could you send me a brief summary of the main issues encountered during the month. If you intend to request a re-computation then the instructions are linked below (and please keep me informed).

Many thanks,
Jeremy

Begin forwarded message: