Hello everybody,
Minutes uploaded, one thing I did forget was to note who attended so I'm
afraid a lot of people were missed out of the attending list. Let me
know if I did and you want them amended (or if I missed ought else out).

Worth noting was the *very* important AOB of dinner tonight - Ewan and
others will be in the hotel Foyer at 7pm with plans to go to dinner
somewhere nearby. There are no fixed eateries in mind, but Pizza Express
was listed as a possible destination.

Have fun, and catch you all tomorrow!
Matt