Dear All,

My name is Katarzyna Dembska, I collaborate with the Barilla Center for Food & Nutrition Foundation (BCFN Foundation) as a researcher, and I am happy to announce that the fourth edition of BCFN Young Earth Solutions (BCFN YES!) has been launched  http://www.bcfnyes.com<http://www.bcfnyes.com/>

I took part in the contest in 2012 and I can vouch that it has had an incredible impact on my life and future. I believe Young Earth Solutions is a great  opportunity to be seized by your students (undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and PhD).

BCFN Young Earth Solutions (YES!) is a contest that challenges students worldwide to develop new sustainable ideas on food and nutrition. Subscriptions are open, and there is time until May 31st to submit the project.

The best ideas will be presented in front of an audience of international experts, during the Seventh International Forum of Food and Nutrition (http://www.barillacfn.com/en/forum/forum-2014/).

This year, the Forum will take place within the International EXPO in Milan, Italy - "Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life",   a global showcase and platform to exchange ideas and share solutions on the theme of food. http://www.expo2015.org/en

The 2015 winner (individual or team) will receive an award of 10,000 Euros for the implementation of the winning idea. All finalists will become part of BCFN Alumni, an exclusive group to build relationships, highlight job opportunities and develop research projects, with a multicultural  and multidisciplinary approach.

If you find BCFN YES! of your interest, please share this initiative with your students and your contacts to give them an opportunity  to contribute to the sustainability of our global food system.

For more information and to download the competition rules please visit: http://www.bcfnyes.com/concorso.php?lang=en

We are at your entire disposal for any further information.

Best regards,
Katarzyna Dembska and the BCFN YES! Team