Dear Donald

Thank you so very much, I now know how to tackle my DMN problem.
I would be more than grateful if you could help me with my last question.
I would like to make an ROI of posterior cingulate cortex but I could not find the exact label in pickAtlas list of labels so I tried using BA 29 and 30 instead.
Since the BAs are really thin (considering WFU pickAtlas) shouldn't I use up to 3 dilations?

Many thanks in advance,
Mahsa