Dear Rajan,

You can look at the video talk at http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/course/video/#MEEG_BMS for the relevant theory. The practicalities are described in Chapter 37 of SPM12 manual.

Best,

Vladimir

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Rajan Kashyap <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Vladimir

I have another question. It may be very basic, but important for my analysis.
I have 21 subjects. Each subject has 2 models (1)Forward and (2) Forward backward (FB) model.
Single subject comparison shows FB model as winning model and the same exists for 18 subjects.

I am unable to understand how to proceed for group level inference on model selection.

Kindly advice.

Regards
Rajan Kashyap
Hong Kong Baptist University