Dear Andrew,

as Rodolphe mentioned, once you exported your results as a NIfTI image,
there are many visualisation software you can use - I'll just mention
two more:
  http://www.alivelearn.net/xjview8/
  http://www.nitrc.org/projects/mricros/

Out of curiosity, could you give an example of the kind of display you
would want to achieve?

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--