Thanks Donald.
So, (if I get it correctly) your suggestion is to estimate betas for each
condition (5 in total) and then compute pairwise contrasts such as [ 1 -1 0
0 0], [0 1 -1 0 0], [0 0 1 -1 0] and [0 0 0 1 -1]. In this way I obtain 4
maps for each participant that I can submit to 2nd level analysis (t-tests).
Then, the last step would be to use these four maps to create a sort of
conjunction map, revealing voxels where a significant increase between each
pair overlaps, is it correct?

Do you have any suggestions about the criteria (e.g. p-threshold and
cluster size) that can be recommended for this analysis, particularly when
I do the conjunction map?

Thanks,

--
Pascucci David
Department of Neurological and Movement Sciences