The plotting function plots the data that went into generating the spm T
map. So if you have a two-sample t-test of con_ values, then the plot
function plots the con_ values for each subject by group for either the
peak or the cluster. Otherwise, you'd just have a single value on the plots.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren