Hi everyone,

I encountered an error in while running contrast manager during 1st-level
analysis. Turns out that in one of the sessions (I have 6 sessions total),
this one particular subject's performance accuracy was 0 for all 4 trials
belonging to one of the conditions (there are 3 conditions). Other sessions
do not have this issue.

For incorrect trials, I model them as a separate condition. However, since
there are no correct trials for this condition in the aforementioned
session, the onsets were all blanks. Naturally, SPM gave me an error. I
thought I'd deal with this by replacing these missing onsets with time =
1TR before the end of the run. Apparently, SPM doesn't like this either and
won't run the contrast manager. Does anyone have any suggestion how to
handle this?

Many thanks.

Thang Le