Dear All

Please find the jobs list below
Apologies for a lack of list last week  - I was away on my holidays!

Best
Katie

Lecturer in World Religions
Liverpool Hope University

Research Fellowship
University of Stirling

Read-Tuckwell Postgraduate Research Scholarship
The Department of Religion and Theology
University of Bristol

Research Fellowship
University of Stirling

Teaching Associate - Theology and Religious Studies
Theology
University of Nottingham

Lecturer in Social Anthropology - ML1852
University of St Andrews

Teaching Fellow in Religious Studies
School of Divinity
University of Edinburgh

Research Assistant (Part Time, Fixed Term)
Department of Politics and International Studies
University of Cambridge

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group. To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]> Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask] To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>