CMIST Short Courses

Introduction to Data Analysis 1 & 2 :: Re-run

We are delighted to announce we are re-running Introduction to Data Analysis 1 and 2 on the 7th and 8th of May respectively.

The course provides an introduction to the theory and methods of quantitative data analysis, focussing on the social survey. It has an emphasis on hands-on learning, with a series of practical sessions using a statistical software package such as SPSS to explore the British Social Attitudes Survey Dataset.

Due to anticipated demand; we advise that you book as soon as possible to secure your place.

To book, submit a booking request using the links below:

Book Now

More Information – IDA 1

More Information – IDA 2

For any other enquires please contact [log in to unmask]

Details of all courses can be found at www.cmist.manchester.ac.uk/study/courses/short/. Prices vary with £140 for those from educational and charitable institutions and £195 for others (based on a 1-day course). All bookings required online (see course pages).

Thanks,

CMIST Short Courses