*** Apologies for cross-posting.***

Dear colleagues,

I would like to ask you to advertise in your networks for the following 2 more PhD positions available in the EU-H2020-MSC-ETN project Social Science Aspects of Fisheries for the 21st Century (SAF21), please. One of these is relevant for the social simulation community. Two more positions will be available in the next month and I’ll inform you about these when the time comes. For a list of the 8 PhD positions available for the moment in SAF21, please contact me.

1. University of Tromsø, Norway

UiT: http://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/113207/phd-position-in-fisheries-management-at-norwegian-college-of-fishery-science

Euraxess: http://ec.europa.eu/euraxess/index.cfm/jobs/jobDetails/34007631

2. University of Iceland, Iceland

UI: http://english.hi.is/content/early_stage_researcher_esr_phd_candidate_position_social_science_aspects_fisheries_for_21st

If you have any questions about these positions or the SAF21 project, please let me know.

Best regards,

Melania.

_____

Melania Borit, Ph.D.

SAF21 Project Coordinator,

Postdoctoral Fellow,

Norwegian College of Fishery Science,

Faculty of Biosciences, Fisheries and Economics,

UiT – The Arctic University of Norway (University of Tromsø)

Mobile: +47 91352814

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Web: uit.no/melania.borit