On 29 Apr 2015, at 16:51, Jasmina Bolfek-Radovani <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,

We are looking for a nice strapline for the FAST IMPACt project that we could use on our project banners and other publicity material.

The project strapline should not exceed a maximum of 10 words.

A good example would be (using a header message and secondary messaging):

CREATIVE DIFFERENCES
Media and Art Technology Centre for Doctoral Training
If you feel inspired and are full of bright ideas and enthusiasm, please do send us your suggestions!

The person with the best strapline will be given a small award (further details to be confirmed).

The closing date for suggestions is Friday 8 May.

Best wishes,

Jasmina

Dr. Jasmina Bolfek-Radovani
FAST IMPACt Programme Manager
School of Electronic Eng and Computer Science
Queen Mary University of London
Peter Landin Building
10 Godward Square, London E1 4FZ
Tel: +44 (0)20 7882 7597