Dear all,

This is a hot topic for many of us, and a new report has just been released looking at various models and strategies, https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/sites/default/files/resources/Teaching%20Excellence%20Initiatives%20Report%20Land%20Gordon.pdf. The news release is here for those who may have difficulty with long web links:  https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/about/news/11085.

As government agencies are in purdah in the UK at the moment, we actually get a week to read and digest before we may need to consider any response to these ideas.

Regards,
Jan

--

Dr Jan Smith