Hello,

We’re advertising a role in the Researcher Development Unit at King’s. If you know anyone who might fit the bill and be interested, please see details below or here: https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061247/MS_JobDetails.aspx?JobID=59703

I’m happy to discuss the role further with anyone who might want to apply.

Many thanks, Nigel

Dr Nigel Eady

Head of Researcher Training and Development

King’s College London

T 020 7848 3913

E [log in to unmask]

W www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/school/RDP

E-Learning Development Adviser, King's College London

London

Permanent, Full Time

£32,277 to £38,511 (Grade 6) plus £2,323 London allowance

The Researcher Development Unit (RDU) is looking for an E-learning Development Adviser to enhance, extend and promote our digital and online training offering.

The RDU, based within the King’s College London Graduate School, is responsible for providing training and development opportunities for around 4400 research students and research staff. Alongside an extensive range of face-to-face workshops and one-to-one support, we have developed a suite of high quality, online training materials to enable researchers to develop their skills.

The E-learning Development Adviser plays a vital role in engaging researchers with online resources and working with the existing RDU team to enhance training provision through digital technologies. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a strong interest in, and flair for, communication and design. You will also lead the communications activity of the RDU, in particular our webpages and Twitter feed, and ensure the team is up to date with the latest innovations and developments in online communication and learning.

You will have a postgraduate degree in learning technologies or advanced experience in e-learning, digital media and IT skills. Significant experience in e-content development and support, the use of social media and website management are essential. The ability to work effectively within teams, to interact professionally with individuals at all career stages levels, and to deliver projects on time is crucial. The ideal candidate will also be experienced in design and video editing.

Application deadline: 27 April 2015

Interviews: 5/7 May 2015

Full application information: https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061247/MS_JobDetails.aspx?JobID=59703

Contact Dr Nigel Eady on 020 7848 3913 or [log in to unmask] for any questions about the role.