Dear colleagues

There is 1 week left to submit conference panel discussions, workshops or short paper presentations for Designs on eLearning 2015: Technology, Culture, Practice, hosted by University of the Arts London, 16 - 17 September 2015.

Application deadline: 15 April 2015

Conference themes:

• Cross-disciplinarity
• Understanding practice & culture
• Engaging students in digital spaces
• Digital identity
• Digital scholarship

As digital technologies continue to transform the creative and pedagogic landscape, we face exciting possibilities and new challenges for the future of education. Titled ‘Technology, Culture, Practice’, DeL 2015 aims to explore forms of learning that take place in digital contexts within and beyond HE institutions. DeL is a partnership between University of the Arts London, Penn State and Texas State Universities. You can find full details on the DeL website www.designsonelearning.net.

Keynotes:

Paula le Dieu, Digital Director @archiville
Benjamin Southworth, Consultant and sector evangelist @inthecompanyof

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Enquiries: Claudia Roeschmann, [log in to unmask]
Follow us on Twitter @designselearn
Conference hashtag: #del2015
http://www.designsonelearning.net/