From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Panos Vlachopoulos
Sent: 14 April 2015 05:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Materials for Programme Development

Dear colleagues,

I would be grateful to anyone who could point me to any materials (or processes) that are  aimed at 'Programme  Level Development' and especially materials/processes that are moving the discussion beyond  the usual templates (market analysis, programme approval documents etc). At MQ we put a great emphasis on Coherent Programme Development and we would like to get our Programme Teams thinking creatively about their overall designs. We would be interested, for example, for any set of materials or process that helps academics  work (truly) collaboratively to conceptualise and design a programme. Or any materials or  processes that take into account the student voice (and involvement) in the design phase etc. Also, any relevant publications in this space would be greatly appreciated!

all best wishes

Panos

--

Dr Panos Vlachopoulos

Senior Lecturer in Higher Education Development
Learning and Teaching Centre | Macquarie University, Sydney, NSW, 2109

Building C3B Room 412 | T: +61298509677