HI there,

I am not aware of any such request coming to LSBU.

regards

Janet Cattini
OD Senior Manager

Organisation Development Team
London South Bank University
Borough Road
London
SE1 0AA
t: +44 (0) 20 7815 6262
f: +44 (0) 20 7815 6299

e: [log in to unmask]

No. 1 modern university in the UK for graduate starting salaries.

Sunday Times University Guide 2012