Dear all,
irrespective of our faith (sorry for crossposting!) we have been  celebrating here the resurection (finally, thanks God...) of our CINEPUB online cinema platform.
For those interested in the New Romanian Cinema movement please let me bring you the good news that the platform is free of charge and the majority of the productions - some of them  raritities - are vailable for most of the territories, with English subtitles, high definition and instant live streaming access. We started the platform just 8 weeks ago and constantly upload novelties and schedule a weekly feature premiere online, each Thursday, 8.30 pm, Bucharest time. Please feel free to use our platform as a handy content research tool in your academic work!
Yours, Lucian.
PS If you want to keep updated to the platform news, just subscribe to the newsletter and/or the YouTube channel! I stay at your disposal for any inquiry
Lucian Georgescu

Senior Lecturer in Screenwriting

Universitatea Nationala de Arta Teatrala si Cinematografica,
75-77 Matei Voievod Bucharest 2, Romania