From: Paul Susman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Apr 28, 2015 11:26 AM
To: Ben Wisner <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Medical team by helicopter for Everest climbers, why not for isolated villages at EQ epicentre???

And, of course, Ben, as I know you’ll be keeping in mind the Cuban health care system way of locating the primary clinics, the key is travel time depending on travel mode. Thus the hexagon is distorted by foot paths vs. donkey paths vs….

I look forward to your posting.

Best,
Paul

Paul Susman
Professor of Geography & Latin American Studies
Bucknell University
Lewisburg, PA 17837
570-577-1222