(apologies for cross-posting)

Please join me at 2pm EDT in today's webinar:

Mixed Methods Research with HyperRESEARCH

Topics:

  • Preparing your mixed data (spreadsheets with quantitative and/or qualitative data) for importation
  • Using the Mixed Methods Importer Tool to jumpstart your HyperRESEARCH study
  • Coding qualitative data
  • Using quantitative variables to refine your analysis
  • Analyzing your data

The webinar begins with lecture and demonstration and includes time for individual questions.
Registration: Click the "Join" button above to ensure your spot, and to receive a reminder via email the day before the webinar.

Attending: To join our Webinar, using GoToMeeting®, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/704944461

You will be connected to audio using your computer's speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.

Need to join the audio portion via phone? Contact us for available phone numbers.

Can't attend? Learn more about HyperRESEARCH's "Mixed Methods Importer" here: http://researchware.com/news/blog/article-index/546-introducing-the-new-mixed-method-importer-tool-for-hyperresearch.html

And yes, the "From Data File to HyperRESEARCH Study in Under 5 Minutes" video in the blog post linked above is shown in real-time....

Not sure what time 2pm EDT is in relation to your time zone? Please see the event information on our website at http://www.researchware.com/our-events/event/230-mixed-methods-research-with-hyperresearch.html. We now use World Time Buddy, which provides local time conversions to our website visitors. :-)

--

Ann Dupuis
Researchware, Inc.