(apologies for cross-posting)

Please join me at 2pm EDT in today's webinar:

Mixed Methods Research with HyperRESEARCH

*Topics:*

   - Preparing your mixed data (spreadsheets with quantitative and/or
   qualitative data) for importation
   - Using the Mixed Methods Importer Tool to jumpstart your HyperRESEARCH
   study
   - Coding qualitative data
   - Using quantitative variables to refine your analysis
   - Analyzing your data

The webinar begins with lecture and demonstration and includes time for
individual questions.
*Registration:* Click the "Join" button above to ensure your spot, and to
receive a reminder via email the day before the webinar.

*Attending:* To join our Webinar, using GoToMeeting®, go to
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/704944461

You will be connected to audio using your computer's speakers (VoIP) - a
headset is recommended.

Need to join the audio portion via phone? Contact us
<[log in to unmask]> for available phone
numbers.

Can't attend? Learn more about HyperRESEARCH's "Mixed Methods Importer"
here:
http://researchware.com/news/blog/article-index/546-introducing-the-new-mixed-method-importer-tool-for-hyperresearch.html

And yes, the "From Data File to HyperRESEARCH Study in Under 5 Minutes"
video in the blog post linked above is shown in real-time....

Not sure what time 2pm EDT is in relation to your time zone? Please see the
event information on our website at
http://www.researchware.com/our-events/event/230-mixed-methods-research-with-hyperresearch.html.
We now use World Time Buddy, which provides local time conversions to our
website visitors. :-)

--

Ann Dupuis
Researchware, Inc.