From: peter llewellyn [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 April 2015 14:56
To: Blackford, Sarah
Subject: Final call for registrations, 2-day MedComms Careers Workshop, 18-19 May, Oxford

Hi, I hope the following announcement is of interest to you and your colleagues to pass on to your own PhD and post-graduate community and any others who are interested. If you've any questions or feedback, anytime, please contact me directly. All my details are below.

Please note we have some places remaining for the next 2-day careers event in Oxford, 18-19 May. Applications from outside Oxford University are welcomed but do carry an attendance fee. It's fair to say a significant number of past attendees are now working in MedComms or allied businesses as a result of the help they got at this event. So if you know anyone who might be interested in joining us this year then encourage them to take a look now and submit their application quickly now.

[SEE FULL DETAILS HERE]

Don't forget we've a useful number of entry level job ads over at the NextMedCommsJob service so do point people in this direction. In particular note that these new ones went up this week; Associate Medical Writer from Porterhouse Medical and Account Executive/Senior Account Executive from Nucleus Central.

Meanwhile the various resources at www.medcommsnetworking.com/startingout remain entirely free to access. If you have any thoughts or feedback about what we're doing here then let me know.

Have a great weekend, meanwhile.

This is an occasional announcement and has only been sent to established contacts of NetworkPharma. If you don't now wish to receive such announcements simply follow the instructions below.

This email has been sent to [log in to unmask]

cheers
Peter Llewellyn
Managing Director, NetworkPharma Ltd
Mail: Magdalen Centre, The Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4GA, United Kingdom
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.networkpharma.com
Company registration 4392836 VAT 787 5676 55

This message was sent to [log in to unmask] from:

peter llewellyn | [log in to unmask] | NetworkPharma ltd | NetworkPharma Ltd, Magdalen Centre, The Oxford Science Park | Oxford, Oxon OX4 4GA, United Kingdom

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com