This constantly resonates and surprises -
the two losses, by such deaths as those,
momentarily seem to connect with several lines
but with a movement away towards the end
to another sort of meditation…?

Thanks, Lawrence,
 so much in this leads me to see and sense connections.

Max
in Seattle

I never spoke with Zurbrugg but recall the impression
(European earnestness of a special sort)
that he made on me at an academic
conference in I think Brisbane many years ago.