Great conference, I so enjoyed meeting and getting to know you all. I am busily updating all my professional web identities with my open educator/open educational practitioner references as sugggested by Sheila in her keynote. I wondered if anyone would be able to make a web badge available for open educational practitioners. I am somewhat challenged in the visual design area but I am thinking something that could be easily embedded onto priles/blogs etc similar (in embed terms) to the global classroom mentor badge you can see on the right of my website here https://sites.google.com/site/lamodification/home

maybe such a thing exists already but I don't know where to look? Ideally a visual stamp (and even in lots of languages) would help identify community on the web.

Suggestions here also welcome for # on social media. We are clearly all using #oer and #oep. Is there a #oersig maybe?

Teresa