These are great, thanks Teresa (and of course Kevin) for sharing!

The first one looks a little too much like the icon for Internet Explorer for me :-) I also like the second (keyhole) icon and the 6th one.

But my absolute favourites are the blank 'O's where you sketch your own character in the middle - genius!

Cheers

Julian

---
Julian Prior