From: Open Educational Resources [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bryant,PJ
Sent: 27 April 2015 15:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: A reflective blog post of institutional resistance to innovation

Hi all

Here is my contribution for the debate about how institutions engage with the innovation agenda, which holds some pertinent lessons for institutional debates around openness and OERs.  It is a reflective blog post called ‘There, There – Risk aversion, ambient conservatism and the institutional equilibrium of pedagogical change’ which can be found at http://peterbryant.smegradio.com/?p=530

Building on the long term narrative around how do we progress the debate about innovation in higher education, it argues that conservatism and risk aversion have become hard coded into cultures of many HE institutions.

Enjoy

Peter

Peter Bryant
Head of Learning Technology and Innovation

ALD LG - Houghton Street London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (0)20 7955 6008

Twitter: @peterbryantHE

LSE Experts: http://bit.ly/1hniikc