From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jenkins, Jo [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 April 2015 08:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] OH Technician job description

Hi Sarah

Starter for 10 ?

Kind Regards

Jo

Please be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the management of the OH process will be entered into the individual's OH file. This may therefore be disclosed to the client under the Data Protection Act (1998).

Jo Jenkins
Senior Occupational Health Advisor
S +44(0)1223 397 552 (ext 2552)
Bard Pharmaceuticals Limited