Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=10.0.0.37:2306). The server is probably not started. JISCMail - NEWS-SCHOMS-ANNOUNCE Archives

SCHOMS Annual Conference; Leeds Beckett University (Headingley Campus)

June 16th to 18th

Just a reminder that bookings are currently being taken for the SCHOMS
Annual conference – details are below.

There are still places available and if you plan to attend – please note
that the online booking facility will close at 5pm on Friday 15th May -
remember that you’ll need to be logged into the members’ area to book your
place

Best wishes

Catherine

Catherine Cadogan