I’ve got a few and will try and get them together.

Cheers

Don

Don Stenhouse

Collections Access Officer (Natural Science)

Bolton Library and Museum Services

Le Mans Crescent

BOLTON BL1 1SE

Tel: 01204 338765

email: [log in to unmask]

Please note I only work part time so my reply may be delayed.

www.boltonlams.co.uk