Sophie Alexander

De : A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de McCourt, Christine
Envoyé : mardi 31 mars 2015 15:17
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: Mailing Lists

These should be a good start:

A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research.
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> >;

GANM (Global Alliance for Nursing and Midwifery) <[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> >;

CAR <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> >