From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Grace Omoni
Sent: 08 April 2015 21:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ganm] Summary for 4/6/2015

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing from the School of Nursing Sciences, University of Nairobi Kenya. I am looking for an external examiner for a PhD candidate in Theatre Nursing. If you are specialized in this area of Theatre or ICU Nursing, you have a PhD and have at least examined before. Please send your CV for consideration. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Grace

Prof. Grace Omoni

Director, School of Nursing Sciences

University of Nairobi

President, Confederation of African Midwives Associations (CONAMA)

Chair, Lugina Africa Midwives Research Network (LAMRN)