Hi everyone:

Please take a moment to review opportunities to sit in one of the Brainstorm courses scheduled later this year.
There is also a full-length video of a Brainstorm demo on our website; make sure you check it out! http://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Screenshots

All courses feature intensive hands-on practice of Brainstorm. Attendees bring their own laptops and go through most software features in a step-by-step, interactive way, with the assistance of at least two Brainstorm experts. No Matlab license required, runs on all operating systems! Our philosophy is to offer a personal first experience with using Brainstorm, that attendees will be able to keep alive on their laptops and share when back to their home institution. More information and feedback reports from attendees to our previous courses: http://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Training

Toronto, Canada: May 8, 2015 (Full-day, MEG-oriented)
Marseille, France: May 26-27, 2015 (Two-day: EEG-oriented, training in French)
Seattle, USA: September 30, 2015 (Full-day, EEG-oriented (during SPR annual meeting)).
Los Angeles, USA: October 26-27, 2015 (Brainstorm-BrainSuite two-day combo)

Cheers,

Sylvain.

Sylvain Baillet, PhD

Professor, Neurology, Neurosurgery & Biomedical Engineering
Acting Director, McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
MNI Killam and FRQS Senior Scholar
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University