*apologies for cross-posting*

Dear all

The University of West London is seeking a Library Systems Manager to join our Resources & Technology Team within Library Services.

This will be a key post within the department, supporting and developing the Library’s growing portfolio of hosted and cloud-based systems and technology assets, including Capita Alto LMS, Summon, Talis Aspire, and our recent implementation of RFID.  We are looking for a proactive, service and customer-oriented individual with a relevant first degree in an IT, Technology or Library discipline or relevant experience within this area of work.  Ideally, the successful candidate with have experience of administering and developing systems and applications in an education environment: although for the right individual this could also be an ideal development or change of sector opportunity.

The Library Systems Manager role is advertised at our Grade 6 (£34,500 to £41,907 per annum) and is a full-term, permanent post.

For further details and job description please visit http://jobs.uwl.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=LIB034

Regards

Louise

Louise Penn BA (Hons) MCLIP |  Head of Resources & Technology | Library Services | University of West London | Villiers House

| Ealing | London | W5 2NU

E-mail: [log in to unmask] | Phone: 0208 231 2328

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1