Hi Sian,

On the hi-res logo, if you raise a support ticket, the services team should be able to provide you the right format/resolution to meet your needs.

All the best
Ian

On 23 April 2015 at 08:59, Sian Blake (LIB) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello all,

Has anyone ever created a poster (A0 size) as a promotional tool for Talis Aspire that they might be willing to share with me, or can you give me any advice on what to include? We have a poster spot at our Learning and Teaching day in a couple of weeks, but I’ve never done a poster before and would appreciate some tips on how best to approach it.

Also, is there somewhere I can get high resolution versions of the Talis logo for use on the poster?

Many thanks,

Sian

Sian Blake

Digitisation Librarian

Room 1.05, Library

University of East Anglia

Norwich Research Park

Norwich

NR4 7TJ

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 01603 593831

cid:BBD3E578-AEC1-42AF-A718-2381FE5EA87C

UK Top 15 (14th in the Guardian University Guide 2015; 15th in the Complete University Guide 2015)
UK Top 3 for Student Experience (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014)
World top 1% (Times Higher Education World Rankings 2013-14)
World Top 100 (Leiden Ranking 2014)

facebook  twitter-old tumblr flickr linkedin youtube cid:image008.png@01CF8BB5.50024060

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1

--

Ian Corns,

Account Sales Manager (UK)