Hi Ken

There was also an IMLS Focus group meeting yesterday - ahead of the main event - which was carried on Twitter using the hashtag #IMLSfocus. I RT'd some of the more interesting points (to me) - mostly from NISO's Todd Carpenter.  We are invited to continue the discussion using this hashtag in the run-up to the 28th April event.

Should be very interesting!

Mick

m.  +44 (0)7786 625544
t. +33 555 61 03 71