I’d be interested to hear from anyone who offers refreshment facilities in their libraries (or has in the past) – basically anything from full-scale cafes to water coolers. The sort of detail I’m after includes:

-       What kind of facilities are provided?

-       What is the average level of use?

-       How cost-effective is it?

-       Do you have any evidence that it has increased number of visits to the library?

-       Any associated problems (e.g. health and safety)?

Off-list replies are welcome, and I’ll provide an anonymised summary for the list.

Best wishes

Adrian

Adrian Ure

Audience Development Officer

Essex Libraries

Essex County Council
Telephone: 033301 36520

Mobile: 07880 180024
Email: [log in to unmask]
| www.essex.gov.uk

Twitter   Facebook   G+ button YouTube   EssexLibsENewssm

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.