*apologies for cross posting*

If you haven’t already booked your delegate place at the CILIP Conference, there is still time to do so at the reduced Early Bird rate, although you only have a week left.

The CILIP Conference (2-3 July, Liverpool) brings together professionals from across the library and information community for two days of debate, knowledge sharing and networking. Our diverse range of speakers and sessions covers a number of relevant subjects and will ensure that you leave the Conference

-          with practical ideas to implement in your own organisation

-          able to measure and demonstrate your value

-          with an updated professional skills base as part of your CPD

-          with an address book of useful contacts.

We are delighted that R. David Lankes will be making his only UK appearance at the Conference as one of our high profile keynote speakers. Lankes is a passionate advocate for libraries and their essential role in today’s society. He also seeks to understand how information approaches and technologies can be used to transform industries. He is joined by Cory Doctorow, Science Fiction author, and Erwin James, author and columnist for the Guardian who will be sharing some of his personal journey from an “ill educated, inarticulate brute” in prison to an arts graduate and award winning writer and explain why he believes that books can be key in the rehabilitation process.

A full programme of sessions and speakers is available on our website so that you can plan your visit and make the most of the Conference.

The Early Bird discount ends on 24 April. Register here

We look forward to welcoming you.

CILIP Events