Copyright is more than a compliance issue - it goes to the heart of every organisation
ASLIB offers Copyright training at all levels

Book before Wednesday 6th May to get 10% discount*.  Quote MAYJISC

***   Apologies For Cross-Posting  ***

Copyright Essentials
Location: London
Visit http://www.aslib.com/training/courses/course.htm?eventid=117 for course details
"Naomi was a great trainer and explained complicated concepts in easy to understand format and tailored examples to individuals. Very open to questions and created a relaxed training environment."

Copyright Masterclass
Location: London
Visit http://www.aslib.com/training/courses/course.htm?eventid=120 for course details
"Very enjoyable and interesting course. Clear and engaging presentation. Very useful techniques to analyse and understand issues and help in policy development"

Copyright:Latest Legislative Developments
12th June 2015
Location: London
Visit http://www.aslib.com/training/courses/course.htm?eventid=104 for course details
"I was impressed by the way we explored the practical use of the changes and looked at where they would be placed in my workplace. Open and friendly environment and the course was put together in a way to keep your interest."

Copyright Policies, Dealing with Infringements and Risk Management
Location: London
Visit http://www.aslib.com/training/courses/course.htm?eventid=132 for course details
"Tutor/facilitator excellent at developing discussion and instigating debate. Very helpful ideas and tips. Groupwork very useful and focussing."

Copyright Essentials
Location: London
Visit http://www.aslib.com/training/courses/course.htm?eventid=90 for course details
"The course was very hands on - interactive and inclusive with real (current) examples"

Copyright Masterclass
Location: London
Visit http://www.aslib.com/training/courses/course.htm?eventid=90 for course details
"I feel much more confident about issues to be aware of and how to manage risk"

Copyright Masterclass
Location: Manchester
Visit http://www.aslib.com/training/courses/course.htm?eventid=118

* not to be used with any other offers.

All the above workshops are available as on-site and one-to-one programmes.

Keep up-to-date with news of further new courses and dates by checking the website: http://www.aslib.com/training/index.htm

Sue Hill
Product Administrator (ASLIB Training)
Business & Product Innovation | Emerald Group Publishing Limited
+44 (0) 1274 515621
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.aslib.com/training

For special offers and other important information find me on Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sue-hill/34/376/843)