Hello all,

I've had reply from OCLC who have been looking into this for me (and I have to say have been very quick to respond)but at the current time it is not possible to provide article-level links to RCN journals from HDAS via the OCLC WorldShare link resolver.

OCLC are going to see if a new 'linkscheme' can be created, but say it may take some time and may still not work (the linkscheme that is currently available 'rcnpub' does not work properly).

I've added a note to our link resolver record to alert people that they'll need to browse for the article in the journal, but it's not very satisfactory.

Sorry I haven't got any more positive news at the current time, but if I hear anything back from OCLC I will let the list know.

Kind regards,

Jason.

Jason Curtis BSc(Hons) DipIM MCLIP
Site Librarian
Shrewsbury Health Library
Learning Centre
Royal Shrewsbury Hospital

Tel: 01743 492507
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://library.sath.nhs.uk

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.