You could be eligible for a scholarship to study for a masters in the Information School at the University of Sheffield.

The University of Sheffield is offering 220 scholarships worth £10,000 towards masters courses starting in 2015.

Our scholarships are available as part of a Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) initiative which aims to increase the opportunities for access to postgraduate education among groups that are under-represented at postgraduate level.

All masters courses are eligible for this scheme, excluding postgraduate diplomas, postgraduate certificates, integrated masters courses, courses funded by other public bodies and courses which are fully funded by the NHS.

The Information School offers a range of postgraduate courses which students who are eligible for these scholarships can apply for:

·         MA Library and Information Services Management (distance learning) – new for 2015

·         MA Librarianship

·         MSc Digital Library Management

·         MSc Data Science

·         MSc Health Informatics (distance learning)

·         MSc Information Management

·         MSc Information Systems

Further information, including details on eligibility and how to apply, are available on our website.

The deadline for applications to the scheme is 22 May 2015.

For more information about the scholarships, please contact the scholarships team by emailing [log in to unmask].

For more information about courses taught in the Information School, please contact us by emailing [log in to unmask]

--
Rachel Hayes
Marketing and External Relations Officer

+44 (0)114 222 2675

Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, read our latest news on our Blog and join our community on LinkedIn

Voted number one for student experience
Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014-2015

Keep it green: do you need to print this email?
Visiting the university? Try to travel sustainably: www.sheffield.ac.uk/visitors/mapsandtravel