Sent on behalf of Rachel Kudlick

There is only a brief amount of time for you to book your place and take advantage of the Early Bird booking rate (until 24 April). Register your place<http://bit.ly/Conf15jisc>.
The Conference will be the UK's largest gathering of professionals from across the library, information and knowledge world for two days of inspiration, debate, sharing knowledge and networking.
Our high profile speakers make up part of our diverse programme of speakers and sessions with activity based around four key themes: Information management, information literacy and digital inclusion, demonstrating value, and digital futures and technology. These themes reflect the issues that affect our sector on a day-to-day basis and speakers come from a broad range of businesses and organisations including the British Library, University College London, the Open University, Historic England and Cass Learning Laboratory.
The Conference provides the opportunity for practitioners to:

-          Maintain current awareness and understanding of the wider profession and have a good knowledge of the world outside your own workplace

-          Update your professional skills base keeping you in touch with a constantly evolving profession.

-          Find effective ways of communicating value. A number of sessions under the Demonstrating Value strand consider different forms of evidence gathering to articulate value to stakeholders as well as for strategic planning and advocacy.

-          Meet with a number of service providers in the exhibition hall, to compare, negotiate and save.

-          Return to your organisation re-energised, inspired and full of practical ideas that will benefit your employers in the long term.
Early Bird discounts still apply, though only until 24 April, and are available on http://www.cilipconference2015.co.uk<http://bit.ly/Conf15jisc> and CILIP members receive a further discount. You can also find a full programme of speakers and sessions so that you can plan and make the most of your attendance.
Warm regards

Jason, Rachel and Helen
CILIP Events Team

                                                 _