Greetings,

Libraries are experiencing a period of rapid and ongoing change as technology advances and users’ expectations and needs evolve. As part of our continued efforts to evaluate libraries’ response to that change, and in particular, the management of change initiatives, we are conducting a brief survey to identify the behaviors of change leaders in libraries and how those behaviors impact the success of change initiatives. You are invited to take a brief survey on change management in libraries.

This survey should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Your responses will remain confidential, and your identity will be anonymized for any reports. Participation in this survey is voluntary, and you may withdraw from participation at any time. You will not be compensated for your participation, and there is no known risk associated with your participation. You may skip any questions you do not wish to answer.

If you would like to participate, please complete the survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C2Q9SMY by Wednesday, April 29 at 12am EST.

We appreciate you taking the time to participate in this survey. Your experiences and feedback about the change management process are invaluable in assessing the strengths and weaknesses of change leaders in the library field today and providing suggestions for improvement in all areas.

Thank you!

Rob

Rob Ross
Director, Implementation Programs