Forwarded on behalf of Astrid Margrét Magnúsdóttir

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to the 8th Creating Knowledge conference held at Hilton Nordica Hotel Reykjavík, Iceland, 2-3 June, 2016, hosted by the joint forces of Icelandic universities.

Creating Knowledge conferences are a Nordic collaboration forum for information literacy arranged by NordINFOLIT. Creating Knowledge conferences provide an excellent opportunity to expand cooperation and to develop joint strategies for information literacy, that are viable for the future.

This time the main theme is Practices, Goals and Visions for Information Literacy in Higher Education, with four sub-themes:

·         Implementation of information literacy into the curriculum

·         Assessment of information literacy

·         Information literacy and writing centres

·         New challenges for information literacy

Abstract submission opens May 15th 2015.

For further information please visit our website upplysing.is/ckviii hosted by Upplysing – The Icelandic Library and Information Science Association.

We hope to see you in Iceland next summer!

Astrid Margrét Magnúsdóttir, MA. Information and Library Studies

Director of Library and Information Services

University of Akureyri Library and Information Services - Solborg, Norðurslod 2 - IS-600 Akureyri, Iceland

Telephone: +354 460 8051 - Fax: +354 460 8994 - E-mail: [log in to unmask] - http://english.unak.is/library